Wealth and abundance. Sounds good right? Isn’t that what we are all striving towards? We are doing the right things every day. We know the personal finance basics, debt repayment methods and weird money saving tricks. We worked on how we spend our time and having good habits. We read all the best money books and downloaded the best money saving apps. But we are not quite there yet. Does it feel like something is missing on your financial journey?
It might be time to explore any limiting beliefs we have about money, and to use positive affirmations to increase the wealth and abundance in our lives!
Does Your Thinking Limit Your Life?
Limiting beliefs are deeply held beliefs that hold us back in life. They can be beliefs about our selves (I’m not very smart, I don’t deserve a healthy relationship) or the world in general (life is not fair, everyone is out to get me). Many of us may have limiting beliefs surrounding money. For example, we may believe that we do not deserve more money than we currently have in our life – that we are not worthy. This belief could be holding us back from paying off our debts or reaching other financial goals.
Turn Things Around With Positive Affirmations
Our limiting beliefs come from our life experiences (all the way back to childhood) and are not our fault. They can also be overcome! Once you recognize your limiting beliefs you can start working on changing them. One great way to do this is through positive affirmations.
Have you ever used positive affirmations to improve your life? According to mindtools.com, affirmations are positive, specific statements that help you to overcome self-sabotaging negative thoughts. They help you visualize, and believe in, what you’re affirming to yourself, helping you to make positive changes to your life and your career.
Why not use positive affirmations to start changing your limiting beliefs surrounding money?
Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows
Have you ever heard the phrase “where focus goes, energy flows?” The idea behind it is that we are capable of creating the life that we want, if we first decide what we want. And then, where our focus goes, energy flows. Tony Robbins explains this much better than me so I found a video for you if you’re interested in hearing more:
If you have decided you want more wealth and abundance in your life (or some other money goal), positive affirmations can get the energy flowing in the right direction!
Here they are! Your list of 19 powerful positive affirmations for wealth and abundance! Use them often and reap the benefits! 🙂
19 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Wealth & Abundance
- I am a money magnet. Money comes to me easily.
- I manage my finances well and feel at ease about my financial situation.
- More money is always coming to me. I always have what I need.
- I am grateful for the money I have.
- I make money easily.
- I have the skills, talents and drive to make more money anytime.
- My money earning potential is limitless.
- My life is filled with abundance. Everything I need comes to me easily.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
- I am wealthy. I am rich. I have everything I need.
- I deserve all of the best things in life. I am worthy.
- I value myself. I value my work. I charge accordingly and earn what I deserve.
- I deserve wealth and abundance.
- I’m worthy of making more money
- I’m open and receptive to all of the wealth life offers me. Money flows into my life and I receive it gratefully.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- I use money to better my life and the lives of others
- My finances are getting better every day
Make Them Your Own
Write them on index cards and carry them with you in your purse. Recite a few in the mirror every time you brush your teeth. Write positive affirmations in a journal before going to bed at night. Whatever works best for you.
Remember -the list above is just a starting point. Tweak these positive affirmations for wealth and abundance to suit your life and your goals. Write your own positive affirmations about eliminating debt from your life, growing your savings account, or supporting your spouse in their efforts to earn a raise. Use what feels right for you, and leave the rest. Don’t be afraid to be specific! If you have a number in mind (debt to be paid off, money to be earned, or something else) – make an affirmation around it!
Do you use positive affirmations? Share one in the comments below!
You Might Also Enjoy ...